|Kitagawa Shota |
|Club||Going Home Club|
He is kind and considerate and also the class’s mood maker. Even if he’s a considerate person who can read the atmosphere, he’ll still call out to the person if he/she is in trouble. He actually grew up in an orphanage but he doesn’t particularly care about that.
4★ and 3★ Costumes
2★ and 1★ Costumes
- He always travels back to him hometown, the town he was born in, every year during his birthday.
- When Shota was a kid, he hated his real parents and constantly has thoughts like “If you’re going to throw me away then why give birth to me in the first place?”.
- Whenever he makes plans to go out with someone, he’ll always reach the meeting spot earlier than planned to wait for the others.
- He loves animals.
- Shota believes in a lot of superstitious things such as “making a prayer upon a full moon and it’ll help you grant your wish” and “apple peeling divination during Halloween”.
- His best friend is Hirose Kai.
- Shota saves money as a hobby to donate it to the orphanage he used to stay in. He took up a part time job and earn money from there. He also changes part time jobs often and gain different experiences from them. He learn a lot of things from his part time jobs too such tips to make takoyakis.
- He has a cat named “Myako”. He got her when he was 7 years old. The cat has 3 coloured fur. Myako is currently 10 years old.