|Myojin Kengo |
|Favorite Snack||Potato Chips|
|Voice Actor||杉田 智和 (Sugita Tomokazu)|
|Kitagawa Shota ● Hodaka Natsuki ● Sagisaka Shu|
|Translated by Mizu and cleaned by Dee.|
A prodigy of rationalism and dedicated research. Kengo is the genius president of the programming club. He is good at mathematics; in fact, he is no. 1 in the national mock exams. Because of this, he tends to be rational even with relationships, making him awkward most of the time.
When it comes to romance, he consults manuals and simulates scenarios, but often ends up doing differently during the real thing. He appears to be well-liked by animals especially by penguins and alpacas.
4★ and 3★ Costumes
2★ and 1★ Costumes
- He always scores the highest in Japan's national exams.
- His dream for the future is to be an SE (systems engineer).
- He has terrible vision and his glasses prescription is very strong.
- He is an only child.
- He is good at diving and swimming breaststroke but his form when he swims breaststroke looks abnormal from the side.
- He is relentlessly logical and tends to panic when unexpected events occur.
- He is the president and only member of the programming club.
- Character songs: ほっとけないぜ☆クラスメイト (Just Can't Leave You Alone ☆ Classmate)